Tuesday, August 9, 2011

With just days to go...it's the climb!

The 4th Annual CAID Softball Tournament and Fundraiser is coming up on Saturday. For me that means tying up a lot of loose ends, running around town doing publicity, picking up donations, making sure everything is ready to go, etc. etc. etc. I've dealt with some frustrating moments over the past few days, to say the least.

I believe that my sister speaks to me through music. It may seem weird or "hoaky", but I believe that's how she talks to me. So when I heard this song about a half hour ago, I thought "OK, I can do this. Don't sweat the small stuff, just enjoy what you're doing."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs


So you can count on this, regardless of what obstacles I face - I'm going to enjoy the climb!

Until next time...

Deanna

No comments: